[ibogaine] elections

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:25:44 EDT 2004

Dear Friend Jim,

I like Alan Parker as a director but Midnight Express is not totaly true. I watched it (ofcourse from the DVD because that movie banned in the Turkey) I hate Turkish justice system and there is so many problem in here.

But that movie puts all the nation in same place (It's smels like little racist. There is so many wrong thing in that movie for example everybody in the movie talking greek language or greek accent, Names of the places are wrong.... bla bla bla)

But if I have to say honestly there is so many thing is so close to Turkish Realty in the movie. Unfortunately Turkish Jails and courts are ugly.

Also most of the people in Turkey is homophobic. They are double-faced people (they use to sleep with the gays and travesties at night secretly and they says "we hate homos" in the morning.)

But everybody is  not bad here in Turkey. There are also good humans at least  as bad humans be. But bad burocratical headed peoples keep the power of reign in their hands.

I believe that evil is absence of emphaty

We have most beautiful weeds in Turkey. If you have good friends you don't have to be affraid to have joint in Turkey. But you don't have to trust people without knowing (you have)

Best Regards
FakePlacebo