[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 07:00:55 EDT 2004

Hey all,       I've been reading the posts about the Ibogaine bill of rights
with much interests but have refrained from comment until now. I haven't had
the treatment yet so I don't feel I have much right to say anything, but then
realized that this bill of rights is for people like me. I am glad that someone
is looking ahead to the next patient and from what I've seen and read I'm
glad that its Howard Lotsoff. If you look at the history of Ibogaine and its use
for addiction his name comes up the earliest and most often. I'm sure that
most of the providers read this list and all of them know who Howard is. Also,
he's one of us. He's been addicted and knows how much it sucks. Unless there is
some reason not to trust him, and I'm sure it would have come out by now given
that the powers that be would love to have some juicy shit to throw around
whenever Ibogaine comes up, he gets my vote to be qualified to write it. Hell I
say we write him in for president. Be better than Bush or Kerry and a hell of
lot more interesting. Instead of "Hail to the chief" we play "Journey to the
center of our mind" whenever he makes an appearance. But I digress. I'm not
trying to suck up to anyone I just think that Howard's name should garner the
respect to make the providers at least look at the bill of rights and go with it.
I read them and agree with what it says and can't think of any thing to add.
Free your mind and your ass will follow       Randy