[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 19:41:41 EDT 2004

Howard, could you tell me what type of rights may have been violated (as an
example) to have necessitated instituting a bill of......? I mean even when
there are no violations one should have a bill posted and followed but I can't
imagine what kind of complaints may have manifested from sessions. Not enough
Ibogaine? Too much nausea that the guide did not eradicate completely? Poor
Quality?

Thanks Howard,

 Julian