[ibogaine] Hi Howard and list

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 19:17:27 EDT 2004

Hey Shelley. Could you do me a favor and describe as best you are able what
your experience was like? If it's too personal, that's OK but for me and others
as well who are looking forward to experiencing Iboga/Ibogaine, it would be
fascinating! A few others who have done Iboga have described their experience
and to me it sounds so right. Though there are similiarities, there does seem
to be differences as well just as one would find with other drugs of this
nature.
                                                                   Thanks and
Welcome shelley,

Julian