[ibogaine] curious...

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 17:59:50 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/2004 1:00:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
Jeffgd1 at aol.com writes:

Hello list...
Jeff here....usual lurk but my  curiosity has gotten the best of me
Any word form our brother who  went to San Diego last week??? I have been
thinking and praying for him and am  very curious to hear his reports.
In any case I am wishing him the  best!
Jeff

I am also curious and anxiously waiting to hear from  Mc.
I do not know how long his treatment was. In fact, he probably  did not know
how long he would stay. Hopefully the treatment is  individualized.
Let's keep praying for him tho!
Callie