[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 16:18:52 EDT 2004

hi Howard, nice idea but it does seem a little silly.
Who do you plan to regulate Mexico? Anyone who has
problems and wants to complain doesn't seem to have
any trouble finding this list and in the years it's
been here there haven't been that many complaints by
patients against anybody. Mash will laugh or sue for
harassment, tell me I'm wrong patrick ;-) Marc are you
still treating people in Canada or is it only for
Canadians now?

If you get treatment somewhere, they disagree with
what you wrote in that list, what does it mean?
nothing, it means you can go get treatment somewhere
else, which are the same rights everyone already has.
There isn't any way to force anyone to follow any of
that.

It would be a nice idea but there isn't any that makes
anyone follow it and sorry but it looks like trying to
set yourself up as judge and jury, but without any
power to do anything. If there was some big list of
unhappy people who kept making this a important issue
I think it would be great, but there isn't. There's
always a huge list of people who need ibogaine in the
first place ;-) It looks like someone who wants to
control everything and maybe annoy Mash ;-) When has
that ever accomplished anything? 15 years later and it
still hasn't accomplished anything.

Carla B