[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 13:32:46 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/04 10:49:38 AM, think at francomm.com writes:

<< Howard, I would like to respond your Patient bill of rights

but I am confused about what you are wanting?  Is this a bill of

rights to put in place in case Ibogaine is ever a legal possibility? >>

No, It is an Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights that is in place right now
regardless of by whom or where you are treated.  Reality is defined by reality.
If you are an ibogaine patient and feel your rights are not being met then
complain to your provider and if they don't respond file a grievance.  See the
grievance report link in http://www.doraweiner.org/bill_of_rights.html

If your provider tells you the Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights has no
standing.  Well, that is what King George initiaily thought of the Declaration of
Independence.  Not meant to reflect badly on our friends and providers in the
UK who are a pretty good bunch.

But, getting back to the Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights.  Do you think
anything should be added or have any general comments.

http://www.doraweiner.org/bill_of_rights.html

Thanks

Howard