Hi1111111

iboga at ziplip.com iboga at ziplip.com
Tue Aug 3 13:13:19 EDT 2004

Callie,

I hope to be one of the living and breathing testaments of the miracle!

You already are a miracle, but you have yet to do your best work.
You are right about the red flag though, I try to avoid the use of the word hallucinogenic due to semantics.

Perhaps if more treatment providers video recorded the sessions like did in Panama, then make available on-line, eventually a huge database of video recorded sessions are available.  Still anecdotal, but can't pictures say more then words?

I hope you have a good day.

Be Well,

Jason