[ibogaine] Hi Howard and list

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 12:54:01 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/2004 10:59:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
jadensheldon at yahoo.ca writes:

I am  used to the disbelief and blank looks on faces when I try to tell
people about  my experience, which is quite often. So that is one of the powers of
this  list. Dialogue with others who have witnessed the "awesome effectiveness
of  Ibogaine & its transformative value".

Positive results from Ibogaine treatment speak louder than  words! I feel it
is so important for people to witness addicts getting better or  being
'cured'. People tend to stop listening about the wonders of Ibogaine  treatment when
you mention the word hallucinogenic. It throws an immediate red  flag up and
they quit taking you seriously. Example is and will be the selling  point of
Ibogaine. Hearing the success others have experienced is what has kept  me
interested but I am an open minded person. It is going to take more than  'stories'
to convince the close minded people of the miracle of  Ibogaine!
I hope to be one of the living and breathing testaments of the  miracle!
Callie