[ibogaine] no wonder he wants everyone on meds!

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 12:26:01 EDT 2004

Hi Julian,

Yea, you can tell them but it falls on deaf ears.  In the years to come America is going to be the new China, Russia, Cuba, Iraq, where people disappear.  No lawyer, no trial, no bail.  Then it will be the old confession and reeduaction work camps, retraining so they can become better citizens.  Much like the Vietnamese and Russian work camps. Or like 1984, they will fix you because if you don't love in Big Brother there is something wrong with you.  A few drugs a little shock treatment and you'll be as good as new.  Maybe you should stop in at the Ministry of Love and have a talk with them.  Maybe they can catch it before it becomes too serious.

Best to ya,

  - JIM

Sapphirestardus at aol.com wrote:
Dave, your perception of reality is so fucking true and just as frightening! I have been feeling and telling people the same shit, except these are the people slobbering on their chicken while guzzling their beer!

                                                                  Julian