[ibogaine] Hi Howard and list

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 10:37:18 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,my name is shelley .I have done ibogaine 3 times for addiction to opiates.Im not sure what the purpose of this list is,but I sure believe in the awesome effectiveness of ibogaine & its transformative value.Hope I can contribute something of value to this forum-shell

Sapphirestardus at aol.com wrote:Good Morning Meredith. My name is Julian and I don't know enough about Ibogaine to teach you anything. There are several others far more qualified here than I, but I can tell you a little about me and why I'm interested in Iboga/Ibogaine. I am 49 years old and have been into getting high since 10 years of age. From the age of 15-28 I found my one and only true love-smack. Towards the end of that 13 year period I added coke to the mixture and lived on speedballs. At 28 I went on Methadone and have been on ever since. I had no desire to get off the meth or even change my at all until october,last year. I had a serious motorcycle accident and have been in serious pain ever since. Due to the effects of the meth it was very hard to find any relief  from the pain and of course I experienced the typical bias from the healthfield that I'm just another junkie looking for a legal fix. I figured it was time for some real spiritual and psychological exploration to
 see if I want to and able to change my attitude about chemicals in general. Regardless of my negative experiences, I am still in love with getting high, though I don't do it very much anymore. I believe Iboga/Ibogaine can provide me with the insight I am seeking and the bio-chemical changes I need to detox from meth if I decide to do that. I hope I've given you enough info about myself to give you a decent idea of who I am and what I want with Ibogaine.

                  By the way, welcome to this site.
                                                                        Regards,
                                                                                          Julian