[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Jaden Shaw jadensheldon at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 3 10:21:21 EDT 2004

Neccessity is the Mother of Invention

HSLotsof at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/3/04 1:01:49 AM, sara119 at xs4all.nl writes:

<< When there is a Patients bill of rights, does that count for kids too ?If
it
does then that means that Bush can't push his pills on people's kids.
What makes us a mental case ? are we exposed to Media thoughts control?
First get the people to be paranoid and then get them to be diagnose for
mental illness. evil can be very clever. And when the President is paranoid
that is a good reason for everyone to be paranoid, medication helps,(he is
still showing a happy face).
Why don't you try it too? It may help you to show a happy face too, deal
with business as usual. >>

I have friends who work in psychiatric patient advocacy and the big downside
is that regardless of the nomal rights provided to most patients to refuse
treatment, psychiatric patients can be forced under certain laws to take
medications.

It is all very frightening.

That is why I thought it best to propose the Ibogaine Patients' Bill of
Rights as early on as possible for the general protection of Ibogaine patients,
though it is not law.

http://www.doraweiner.org/bill_of_rights.html

Howard