[ibogaine] elections

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:03:01 EDT 2004

Dear Friend Jim,

Turkey is very different then the Arabic nations. Here in Turkey laws are not preparing according to the religion. Our law system is secular, nonclerical system. System is named democratical republic on the papers. But we have democratical problems.

I don't know have you ever heard about Ottoman Empire? Turkey is the continue of that empire. In the begining of the 20. century Ottoman Empire collapsed and after  long Turkish war of independence against England, Italy, France, Greece, USA.(This war was to turn to country a colony.) Turkey Repuplic has builted by the great historical personality around 75 years ago. He's name is Ataturk. He is the founder of the Turkey Republic. (I proud with him)

Here in Turkey, alcohol is free.  You can buy and drink every part of the country. Legal drugs are controlling by the goverenment and you can buy them only if you have proper prescription.

You can built mushrooms because nobody knows about them and they don't understand what it is.

Also you can buy joint, extacy, Heroin and every kind of illegal drug from the black market if you have money. But the penalities are unexpectedly heavy.

In the big cities casual life is so close to the western world. Rich quarters of the city is nearly same like ordinary europian cities but the country side is very poor and ignorant.

Here in Turkey government and the army is so strong like George Orwells book "1984" and the goverenment does not trust it's own citizens. But by the time democratical rights are developing very very slowly.

Best Regards
FakePlacebo