[ibogaine] Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 3 02:00:30 EDT 2004

When there is a Patients bill of rights, does that count for kids too ?If it
does then that means that Bush can't push his pills on people's kids.
What makes us a mental case ?  are we exposed to Media thoughts control?
First get the people to be paranoid and then  get them to be diagnose for
mental illness.  evil can be very clever. And when the President is paranoid
that  is a  good reason for everyone to be paranoid, medication helps,(he is
still showing a happy face).
Why don't you try it too? It may help you to show a happy face too, deal
with business as usual.