[ibogaine] On mental health testing

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 00:33:01 EDT 2004

Hey Callie. I am a pessimist and very cynical. Knowing people as I do and
being a good student of history, I can assure you there is only one path that
this can lead to. The category you are assigned to will determine your place in
society and the manner in which you are treated. If you are branded with some
mental health diagnosis that is negative, the end result will be isolation from
those that are not like you and treatment to change you. Possibly, if we get
really paranoid about terrorism and inner enemies, EXECUTION (extermination)
or more politely-ethnic cleansing, cultural cleansing or genetic cleansing, you
pick the best sounding semantic process of elimination, will be the only real
result of categorizing.

Sorry,

 Julian