[ibogaine] New ment fresh Bush Tester

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 1 22:16:21 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

Thanks ,I know what you are saying, I agree with you that Bush need some
exorcists working for him . The pressure cocker can have that much pressure
until it will explode.
And when it will explode is just a matter for time, then I think that the
fear for death will unite the people and the commonsense.
It is good that power doesn't last but commonsense does, so people start to
understand what evil does and if they take it , that's the pressure in the
cocker.

All the best,

sara

  _____