[ibogaine] New ment fresh Bush Tester

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:24:44 EDT 2004

Hi Sara,

I think you are a GREAT person, honest I do.  However, I don't think you understand how America operates all that well.  And please do not take offence to that.

We have so much milk (from cows) in America that the goverment gives the milk farmers subsidies or price supports which says if the price of milk falls low we will give you money.  There is no milk shortage in America.  However, some farmers give their cows Bovine Growth Hormones that make them give more milk.  People drink these hormones via the milk.  Children sometimes start their puberty at an early age.  It is called greed.

Very few people will deal with a medical problem holistically.  We are used to taking pills.  For example if a person is lactic intolerant and can not drink milk without becoming sick, the answer for Americans is to buy pills at the store to help them digest the lactic acid in milk rather than change their diet.  The American diet is one of the worst in the world.  Another thing few people know it that companies put chemicals (some are called natural flavrings) MSG for instance, that act as triggers on the brain.  These chemicals tell the brain that you not full, your still hungry and people over eat. Another example of greed.

Many candies that kids like are loaded with sugar which is not all that good for you.  The average American consumes almost 1/2 pound of sugar a day.  Worse than that they put dyes (for coloring) like red dye # 40 or yellow dye # 3 or whatever in candy and other food products.  If the dye causes problems  they take them to the doctor and find some kind of pill to give them.  These dyes are know to cause hyperactivity in kids.  However, there is hardly a way to escape them, they are in everything.  If you want pure food in America you have to go to an organic store to buy them.  And many of them are the same as the supermarket and they only call them organic to raise the price.  Take pisastcho nuts, why put red dye on them?

Most doctors know VERY little about nutrition, it is barely covered in medical school.  Americans rarely eat a well balanced meal and seldom eat fruits and vegetables.  Also, the AMA (American Medical Association) wants to have M.D. (medical doctors) and a few D.O. (Doctors of Osteopath).  The very last thing they want is another branch of medicine.

Rather than have fresh food, meat, bread, fruit or whatever they add preservatives to make the food last longer.  I was working at a factory where they had food machines and was talking to the guy who serviced them and he said he loved the sausuage patties because he could leave them in the machine for over a month.

The average head of lettuce gets sprayed eight times with insecticide.  This builds up in a persons system.

It would take hours to take kids who who live in the city to the country to have school in a tree house.

Years ago a company which manufactored asbestos learned that it caused DEADLY lung problems.  However, they hushed this up so as to keep on selling their product and making money.  Then when people started dying 20 years later they go out of business and the government sometimes picks up the cost.  Or the person just dies and the family does the best they can.

Cigarette companies knew back in the 1950's that smoking cigarettes caused cancer and were addictive.  They said nothing and keep on selling their product.

I could go on and write a book but I am sure you get the picture.  One thing I will mention to you and of course it is only my opinion.  Our president, George W. Bush, is one of the worse men to ever hold the office of president.  Of all the presidents he is the only one I would call EVIL.  Some were good, some bad, some somewhere inbetween, but this man is EVIL.

Big business runs America, they decide who will run.  They give money to both political parties and whichever one is elected president takes orders from big business.  You can not be a senator or rep or president if you do not have the backing of big business.

Look at it like this Sara.  A guy goes to the doctor with a sore foot and tells him my foot hurts VERY bad.  The doctor gives him a Rx for Tylenol with codiene and runs off to the next patient.  He doesn't take the time to look at the mans shoes and say "Hey, you wearing them two sizes too small, that's why you foot hurts.  Sometime when you go to the doctor you get 5 minutes to tell him what is wrong with you.  I happen to have a great doctor who ask questions and encourages me to ask questions too.  Some doctors will work with you and others think they are God and know what's best for you.  They will give you pills that do not agree with you and say your stomach is just upset, it has nothing to do with the pills I gave you.  Or your diarrhea is caused by something you ate not by the pills I gave to you.

Also it cost a LOT of money to see a doctor.  I can guarantee insurance companies do not want to have other kinds of medicine and doctors to deal with.  For example, those who practice accupunture, holistic doctors, chiropractors, massage therapy and such will not be welcomed in America nor would the insurance want to cover the costs.  I could go on but this really  is a long letter but if you doubt what I say ask a few of the Americans  that you meet and see if they agree.  Never take the word of just one person.

One more thing, before the elections the news media and those who advise people what stock to buy said if bush wins, drug companies stock would go up and so would oil.  Bush backs the drug companies and oil companies.  It can get complicated like tax cuts and double talk like new oil and old oil back in about 1975 when Jimmie Carter was president.  Now we have another election coming up in about 100 days but nothing really is going to change.  Big business runs the country, not the people.  And it is sad too because America was one of the greatest countries on earth for over 100 years.  People came from all over to live here and still do.  However, nothing last forever.  I am greatful that I was born here but I can see that America is losing it's greatness and the reason is greed.

Sara your a wonderful person keep it up, PLEASE

  - JIM

Sara Glatt <sara119 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
…Are you aloud to1. have a “second opinion” if you disagree with the diagnosis subsidises2. deal with the symptoms holistically?

In other word, who is going to tell ?

Just Imagine that you are diagnosed as hyper active kid? How hyper is acceptable of a kid? What if they need to have a new schooling systems in the forest where kids

Can sit in their tree houses and sing songs and play Tarzan , instead of a building type of school.

Maybe the grownups have to accept that kids need to be kids and not be an fake imitation of the grownups, “sit down, shut up and eat” type of life style.

 just start thinking what is good for them and not let the government to take over your privacy and need to have your own judgment on your kids well being.

I can see that any  diagnosis can be worked out also for the well being of kids, in an abusive society. Let go of the medication. Don’t let anyone scam you or your kids

You must have the knowledge about each step of the therapy and the right to look for your therapist.

My kid is dyslexic and I like the fact that she is getting an individual reading lessons at school where she leaning in an different way then most kids.

Sometime it is just a matter of changing diet and there is no need for medications, that information sometime\sometime not(if wrong diagnosis) can help a parent become aware of the condition of their kid.

sara

---------------------------------

Look at it like this, they test everyone, even thou it cost much money.  Then let's say 3 million kids need SSRI type drugs.  So you have 3 millinon kids taking pills that cost maybe $ 3 each.  That is $9 Million a day for the drug companies and since many of the kids will be poor and underprivileged they get some kind of goverment program to pay for it.  So the drug companies get $9 million a day and help the poor people at the same time.  Now tell me the government doesn't love you.  Do you think they would do it just to make money?  Sounds like paranoia to me, but that's ok, paranoia drugs are $5 each, you'll sleep like a baby and cause no trouble.

  - JIM

[...]

Many candies that kids like are loaded with sugar which is not all that good for you.  The average American consumes almost 1/2 pound of sugar a day.  Worse than that they put dyes (for coloring) like red dye # 40 or yellow dye # 3 or whatever in candy and other food products.  If the dye causes problems  they take them to the doctor and find some kind of pill to give them.  These dyes are know to cause hyperactivity in kids.  However, there is hardly a way to escape them, they are in everything.  If you want pure food in America you have to go to an organic store to buy them.  And many of them are the same as the supermarket and only call them organic and raise the price.

Most doctors know VERY little about nutrition, it is barely covered in med school.  Americans rarely eat a well balanced meal and seldom eat fruits and vegetables.  Also, the AMA (American Medical Association) wants to have M.D. (medical doctors) and a few D.O. (Doctors of Osteopath).  The very last thing they want is another branch of medicine.

Rather than have fresh food, meat, bread, fruit or whatever they add preservatives to make the food last longer.  I was working at a factory where they had food machines and was talking to the guy who serviced them and he said he loved the sausuage patties because he could leave them in the machine for over a month.

The average head of lettuce get sprayed eight times with insecticide.  This builds up in a persons system.

It would take hours to take kids who who live in the city to the country to have school in a tree house.

Years ago a company which manufactored asbestos learned that it caused DEADLY lung problems.  However, they hushed this up so to keep on selling their product and making money.  Then when people started dying 20 years later they go out of business and the government sometimes picks up the cost.  Or the person just dies and the family does the best they can.

Cigarette companies knew back in the 1950's that smoking cigarettes caused cancer and were addictive.  They said nothing and keep on selling their product.

I could go on and write a book but I am sure you get the picture.  One thing I will mention to you and of course it is only my opinion.  Our president, George W. Bush, is one of the worse men to ever hold the office of president.  Of them all he is the only one I would call EVIL.  Some were good, some bad, some somewhere inbetween, but this man is EVIL.

Big business runs America, they decide who will run.  They give money to both political parties and whichever one is elected president takes orders from big business.  You can not be a senator or rep if you do not have the backing of big business.

Look at it like this Sara.  A guy goes to the doctor with a sore foot and tells him my foot hurts VERY bad.  The doctor gives him a Rx for Tylenol with codiene and runs off to the next patient.  He doesn't take the time to look at the mans shoes and say "Hey, you wearing them two sizes too small, that's why you foot hurts.  Sometime when you go to the doctor you get 5 minutes to tell him what is wrong with you.  I happen to have a great doctor who ask questions and encourages me to ask questions too.  Some doctors will work with you and others think they are God and know what's best for you.  They will give you pills that do not agree with you and say your stomach is just upset, it has nothing to do with the pills I gave you.  Or your diaherra

Also it cost a LOT of money to see a doctor.  I can guarantee insurance companies do not want to have other kinds of medicine and doctors to deal with.  For example, those who practice accupunture, holistic doctors, chiropractors, massage therapy and such will not be welcomed in America nor would the insurance want to cover the costs.  I could go on but this really  is a long letter but if you doubt what I say ask a few of the Americans  that you meet and see if they agree.  Never take the word of just one person.  One more thing, before the elections the news edia and those who advise people what stock to buy said if bush wins drug companies stock would go up and so would oil.  Bush backs the drug company and oil companies.  It can get complicated like tax cut and double talk like new oil and old oil back in about 1975 when Jimmie Carter was president.  Now we have another election coming up in about 100 days but nothing really is going to change.  Big business runs the country, not
 the people.  And it is sad too because America was one of the greatest country on earth for over 100 years.  People came from all over to live here and still do.  However, nothing last forever.  I am greatful that I was born here but I can see that America is losing it's greatness and the reason is greed.

[...]

iboga at ziplip.com, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS at .SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote:

   "Help Is On The Way"  lol!

Yeah, that check seems to be in the mail every 4 years

from both parties.

:  )

I can't beleive (oh wait, yes I can) that TV 'news' has ignored yet another vital story.  I had no idea that the whole manditory mental health testing thing is actually aready going through in someplace in ILL., So Bush would just be taking a 'working program' to a national level, which isn't so bad right?

I'm just so amazed that they can sell the idea without even really hiding the corporate interests of it, what concerns me more then that they are doing it is that they don't even feel like they should have to hide that it's all about profits regardless if good or bad long term.  I had similar thoughts when I was in jail, they don't even PRETEND like they are there to make people productive members of society again or to rehabilitate in any way (someone put in jail for hot checks isn't given time/guidence/pointers on how to keep checkbook balenced),  they don't even pretent like it's not just about the money.  They don't even pretend.  The guards talk fairly openly about that.  They make a set amount of money for each head, not to mention they have the people do everything (trusteeLabor) except guard the inmates.  Prison and War are good business.  And ! I guess, "mental health" is too.

spr.org

Nosaj