[ibogaine] On mental health testing

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 13:53:15 EDT 2004

Hi Callie,

Did you know that Bush and Kerry are something like 3rd cousins.  I may be wrong but that is what I heard.  They both attended Yale and are both Skull and Bonesman.

As "The Who" would say: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, damn it we got fooled again."  Nothing's gonna change.  There will be no Vietnam type protest.  You will hovever be able to write to your senator or rep. and express your opinion and get a form letter thanking you for writing.  They had the people protesting Kerry in a cage.  Nope, the people will never get together and make policy like in the Vietnam days.  Big Brother learned a valuable lesson - COMPLETE  CONTROL,  NIP IT IN THE BUD, PUT THEM IN JAIL OR THE FUNNY FARM, MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THEM, BEAT THEM WITH THE NIGHT STICKS, USE MORE MACE, ETC ETC.

Your head and heart are in the right place,

  - JIM