[ibogaine] coffee shops

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 12:28:23 EDT 2004

>Are there different varieties and strengths? Are they rolled joints or
prepackaged? <

You can often buy pre-rolled joints for 5 guilders, and individual packets
of both hash and pot for anywhere from 2 or 3 guilders (for very dry hash)
to 15 to 20 guilders for really high potency pot. (These are early 1990s
prices come to think of it so things might have changed a little.) No
sampling before you buy, but on the other hand there's always someone
smoking in the coffeeshop and you can often smoke some of theirs to sample
something or other. Usually the coffeeshop will have real menus, or a
notebook like a stamp collector's notebook full of weed/hash in each pocket
on page after page.
    It's like heaven there.
Peace,
Preston