[ibogaine] A newbies first posting

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:58:12 EDT 2003

Welcome to the list GanjaCat, interesting life :-)

I agree with alot of what you said in your message bro, very much relate
to it and the whole models of western science and who decides what you
should or shouldn't do.

I don't think there are any rules on this list or anyone who cares if
you 'know your place' or 'cause a fuss' if there were then there wouldn't
be anyone left posting here :-) Lots of people, lots of opinions, lot
of interesting info between all that too.

Had to write you a note, I liked your introduction :-)

Peace out,
Curtis

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434