[ibogaine] Drug War Reality Tour

Allison Senepart aa.senepart at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 26 08:07:03 EDT 2003

Guided tours???   Are you serious.  I thought the park dinners were a joke
but this takes the cake.
 Has it never occurred to some of the idiots trying to "lead the country"
(and I put that in brackets, cos the description is debatable anyway)  ,
that they should look in their own back yard before sticking their noses and
necks out into others.  Whats next, guided tours of mental health institutes

welfare organisations etc. etc.  Why would anyone possibly want to pay money
for such a sick idea...Every day we get media assaulting us with bad news
and worse news, the latest most heinous crime. What ever happened to decent
human nature and positive outlooks.  Suppose that sounds a be naive but it
all gets a bit frustrating.   Allison