[ibogaine] Junkies are sicker than normal

Jennifer scrakalak at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 16:14:48 EDT 2003

I wonder about myself also Marc.  I had a good childhood, 2 loving, bioligical married parents and two siblings.  Always had what I needed and most of what I wanted, yet I've still always had a feeling something is missing, a hole, that I continue to try to fill up with pills.  I am hoping to try Ibogaine in a clinical setting in the Spring to help with the physical w/d and also to find out why I feel this way and how I can stay off for good, but I must it admit, being unfamiliar with Ibogaine, scares me!!!

Jennifer

Marc Scott Emery <marc at cannabisculture.com> wrote:
FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000;Allison,

The balanced childhood with two loving, compassionate biological parents provides confidence, stability, and warm environment where a child grows up confident of their self, their future.

>From there, the slings and arrows of everyday life can be dealt with without serious crutches.

I believe the number of drug addicted individuals who had the benefit of two loving, biologically connected (to the child) parents who were present and non-violent is extremely rare.

In any case, whats your excuse? What is missing in YOUR life that you lack the will to overcome clearly destructive tendencies? I can find the missing link in the patients I have administered iboga to. I can't see the explantion in your case.

Marc