dxm doseage

Gamma gammalyte9000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 20:41:06 EDT 2003

A bottle I have here (Tussin DM by Marquee) at the house says it contains 10mgs
DXM in each 5ml teasponful. So 3 5ml teasponfuls. Read the label of your local
brand.

~d

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11906717&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8895234&dopt=Abstract