"Ordinary Speak"

Angie Sadler angie.sadler1 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 7 15:53:04 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Is the there anyone out there that can tell me in ordinary language, laymans terms;

Where can I get Ibogaine in the UK?
Is it safe to self medicate at home?

What dosage should I use (I have never used drugs as such, alcohol is my curse).

What is the difference between all the different forms of ibogaine, and which one should I use?

Any other information helpful to a totally non streetwise, non drug using female (I have pancreatitis and diabetes type one,caused by the alcohol).

I live in the UK. Maybe that's why I don't understand some of your postings.

Many thanks

Angie.

---