[ibogaine] assistance required

jessica_w at ziplip.com jessica_w at ziplip.com
Sat Sep 6 19:42:29 EDT 2003

All of this looks like a great line up and I'd love to attend the ibogaine panel in the Meadowlands but the Drug Policy Alliance wants $450 at the door or $350 in advance?

Who is this designed for? There is no way I can afford to pay $300 or $400 to see one panel. If I could afford it I'm not sure I'd spend that much anyway :-(

-jess