[ibogaine] assistance required

markdreser at ziplip.com markdreser at ziplip.com
Sat Sep 6 18:04:47 EDT 2003

Busy month for ibogaine. Been reading for months but taking my talks to private email but this I can't pass up.

Debra Mash and Stanley Glick. Dana Beal, Ken Alper, Patrick Kroupa, Howard Lotsof, Daniel Pinchbeck and Sandra Karpetas from Marc Emery.

Nothing with ibogaine surprises me but this surprises me. Patrick giving a talk called Life in the Psychedelic Ghetto and you list your affiliation with Healing Visions instead of Mindvox?

Did a lot of money or stock change hands?
Is someone being blackmailed?
Did someone at last do so much LSD they broke what was left of their mind?

You are the same Patrick who invented the slang Treatment Pimps right? You are the same Patrick who has filled every issue of Heroin Times with rants about drug treatment.

The devil's son comes home. Now I've seen everything.

No way. This isn't happening.

Patrick are you ok?

M.D.