For all the New York wise mean, sages, and fools

Rick Venglarcik RickV at hnncsb.org
Fri Oct 31 11:00:13 EST 2003

This sounds to me like a play that nobody should miss.  In fact, it should be copied, burned, and disseminated to every city in the nation.  Political satire with a strong punch.  It makes me wish I was in NY or that I had a trip there planned for the near future.  Simply putting the name of the play in this Email would likely get me tagged and arrested, so I won't do that....but take a look.  I'd be interested in comments from anyone who has seen the play.

http://www.newsfrombabylon.com/article.php?sid=3355

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privleged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.