[ibogaine] [digital at phantom.com: Re: Ibogaine film]

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 25 12:41:47 EDT 2003

Hi David and welcome to the list.

This is the only part of my message I'm sure about ;-)
I don't understand why people are talking about organ
transplants, I understand Patrick was being a d*ckhead
and he was joking but isn't it a little ghoulish to
start talking about taking some person's liver who is
still alive?

Carla,

Isn't it ghoulish to talk about "killing myself with Ibogaine"?
 It is a life saving substance.

A person who talks like that is not considering the consequences,

Donation of an organ is a decision that people can make make only when
they are alive.
People who talk about "killing Myself" are cynical, they just talk they
don't do it.
People who do it don't talk about it.