[ibogaine] Survey-please help!

lisa steckler alex05301 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 12:58:49 EST 2003

Howard - thank you for the suggestion; I am a student
in a psychology/sub abuse masters program at Antioch
New England Grad School.  I am finishing up my program
this year and am realizing how narrow some of the
approaches to substance abuse treatment are and
thought this info could at least broaden some of the
options people consider.  Thank you for your support.
-lisa