[ibogaine] Saddam Emery? RE: [ibogaine] Bickering in the Ibo/Activist Movement

Justin Thyme ibogaine at homosapiens.net
Sat Nov 22 13:46:11 EST 2003

yo jaden,
concerning the aftercare part, i think it's one of the best things you can do after the iboga. i ended up in mexico 48 hours after my journey and stayed there for 2 1/2 weeks. i felt it was very good for me to be able to have new environment for my new perspective. if money's an issue perhaps visiting a good relative or friend outside of your normal routine for a coupla weeks. ibogaine was beautiful for me, but i don't think of it as a miracle (it only makes sense that since we come from nature that nature also has everything to provide for us). i felt, i'm feeling, that i've gotta do my share, iboga pointed me in the direction i was looking for and NOW it's up to me to take that path. now that i'm back in oregon, i feel inspired to talk about ibogaine with other junkies (and just about anyone else who's receptive). i goto needle exchanges and drop of ibogaine info, i peruse the streets where i once used to score, talking to my brothers that feel like they're at the end of a road. many people said i shouldn't be going into my old junkie turf, but i feel to share not abandon and isolate. and this has actually reaffirmed the path i'm on. there was a deeply inter-related neural net in my mind that ibogaine helped to extract, so it feels like there's a blank space in there that i should fill with things, like cleaning out an old drawer and then finding things to put back in it. it's such a beautiful feeling, cultivate it, grow your garden.

<"And another-nother thing I was wondering is how many observers we have. Like me. I just sat back for a year. Because Im young and I really cant keep up with you guys. But for all the wallflowers hello and you should say something. Because I cant be the only one who needs to know that there are others out there who are fresh to the whole experience.">

i've had mixed feelings about this list. i joined it about 7 years ago, searching for the magic root. after two years i became disenchanted with the ibo list. i saw sooo much talk and sooo little action. i was down and out, i really wanted help finding ibogaine, but people seemed more interested in other things. i even called and talked with some of the big names here, which was a bummer at the time because i would've rather spent money on dope than dead-end phone calls. but hey, no body's perfect, we all have our issues, and it's just about being open with them and sharing our ideas. understanding and embracing eachothers ideas, embracing variety, the spice of life.

i wish you the best jaden, stay clear, lucid, and aware of your deep understanding.

i'm not sure if this was info your looking for, but oh well ;)

namaste,
thyme