[ibogaine] Bickering

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 09:51:00 EST 2003

SOB= Son Of a Bitch.
Peace,
Preston
----- Original Message -----
From: Martine Docin-Julien
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: [ibogaine] Bickering

Thanks for all your comments on that subject : Humour is such a gooooood
vitamin !
I first misunderstood the invisible funny mood, and I was glad to get it,
thanks to "The One" who did make it clear.
And yes, I think that the Ibo's elders have to pay attention to avoid when
possible those misunderstandings ;-)
That list is really precious.
I've checked in my dictionnary, and in my " How to say it in english " and
in "Harraps' idioms" and  I don't get it, what does SOB mean ? I know now
the word " Bicker", and I like it ;-)

Nice day for all !

Martine