[ibogaine] Guardian article, NYC Ibogaine forum

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 17:22:05 EST 2003

>All I can say is that if
this continues it would be of no surprise to me that Ibo is never taken
seriously. There's so
much infighting and b*llsheiza within the ibo movement it makes me sick.
Why? What's the
point? We ( and i do stress  the "we" to be all of us) will never get
anywhere if this continues.<

This is the same in the entire reform movement as near as I can tell, with a
lot of folk out there who aren't too concerned about the broader picture but
would rather indluge in squabbling and the like between ourselves as opposed
to ending the freakin' war by opposing the prohibitionists themselves. I
guess it's easier to bicker than really fight in constructive ways
sometimes.
    This is by no means a diss to anyone, just pointing out that I see the
innermovement bickering all the time and how little real reform or change in
view is subsequently accomplished.
Peace,
Preston