[ibogaine] CBS news L.A. ibo piece

Steven Anker stevenanker at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:04:19 EST 2003

It's the local 11 pm newscast, only in L.A. I helped the producer out and
provided her with some footage. The producer seems sincere about wanting to
give hope to addicts and provide information about ibo. She got the idea
from reading the LA Weekly article and filmed treatment at the Ibogaine
Therapy House in Vancouver.

Los Angeles CBS local news 11 PM Monday night. Check it out if you can.