[ibogaine] gagging on ibo - 3rd attempt to post

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:28:17 EST 2003

Fwiw to add to adam's message, I have two friends on hotmail who read
the ibogaine list, hotmail is blocking mindvox. There is no problem getting
email from mindvox but it won't send into mindvox from hotmail. This
is strange bro because when they ban a site they ban incoming mail. Hotmail
did the reverse. Its a glitch in someone's setup and it's only hotmail.

Fwiw I am very happy with hush if anyone is looking for a better mailbox.

Peace out,
Curtis

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434