[ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Faye, Shawn Shawn.Faye at NorthSafety.com
Mon Jun 30 13:58:04 EDT 2003

Any other ideas on where to buy the real deal?

-----Original Message-----
From: JC [mailto:whitehaze at sympatico.ca]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 10:18 AM
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Greetings,

Thanks for the polite comments. We had a problem with the consistency of the
rootbark as you can have with all plants the alkaloids change from season to
season, plant to plant ect. We will replace any product which is not what it
should be and not of decent quality. We pride ourselves on ensuring all
products we carry are nothing but the highest quality and if this is not the
case we will replace it with no problem.

Please contact us via e-mail as we are currently away on business and no one
who can answer your questions is available via telephone.

Thanks!
We'll ensure your compensated for the product!

Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp.
www.ethnogarden.com <http://www.ethnogarden.com>
info at ethnogarden.com <mailto:info at ethnogarden.com>
Tel: (01)705-735-0540