[ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Faye, Shawn Shawn.Faye at NorthSafety.com
Mon Jun 30 13:55:39 EDT 2003

If I have to come to Canada (or can it be purchased in Mexico over the
counter at pharmacy-if so what is the name?)
do you have access to a list of locations in both companies which sell
Ibogaine?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp. [mailto:info at ethnogarden.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 9:37 PM
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Nick you are very misinformed.

WE DO NOT SHIP ANY IBOGA PRODUCTS TO THE US. NOT STRIPPED OR THE LIKE. WE
WILL  NOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS.  It's simple if you are a US citizen and wish
to purchase our Iboga or Peyote products you come to Canada and purchase
them from one of the shops we deal with in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or
Windsor.

Also your facts are off on ibotinic acid and muscimol. They are not illegal.
The Amanita mushroom and all its contents are legal in all of the world.
Please research before mis-informing people!
Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp.
www.ethnogarden.com <http://www.ethnogarden.com>
info at ethnogarden.com <mailto:info at ethnogarden.com>
Tel: (01)705-735-0540