[ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

JC whitehaze at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 29 13:18:10 EDT 2003

Greetings,

Thanks for the polite comments. We had a problem with the consistency of the rootbark as you can have with all plants the alkaloids change from season to season, plant to plant ect. We will replace any product which is not what it should be and not of decent quality. We pride ourselves on ensuring all products we carry are nothing but the highest quality and if this is not the case we will replace it with no problem.

Please contact us via e-mail as we are currently away on business and no one who can answer your questions is available via telephone.

Thanks!
We'll ensure your compensated for the product!

Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp.
www.ethnogarden.com
info at ethnogarden.com
Tel: (01)705-735-0540