[ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp. info at ethnogarden.com
Mon Jun 30 00:36:31 EDT 2003

Nick you are very misinformed.

WE DO NOT SHIP ANY IBOGA PRODUCTS TO THE US. NOT STRIPPED OR THE LIKE. WE WILL  NOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS.  It's simple if you are a US citizen and wish to purchase our Iboga or Peyote products you come to Canada and purchase them from one of the shops we deal with in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or Windsor.

Also your facts are off on ibotinic acid and muscimol. They are not illegal. The Amanita mushroom and all its contents are legal in all of the world. Please research before mis-informing people!
Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp.
www.ethnogarden.com
info at ethnogarden.com
Tel: (01)705-735-0540