[ibogaine] who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Nick Labus goosebumpz2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 00:03:18 EDT 2003

but its illegal to sell it to us people so they strip it and sell it to us people and in canadas the good shit that they sell to the ibogaine docs!

ad astra <metagrrl at yahoo.com> wrote:Ethnogarden is a Canadian company, iboga and ibogaine
are legal here - so I doubt they are deliberately
selling bunk. I believe they are dealing in good
faith and *IF* they are selling product with low
ibogaine content it is unintentional.

http://sbc.yahoo.com