who's minding the store at ethnogarden?

Will willewonka at burntmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:41:23 EDT 2003

Does anyone know how to reach the folks at ethnogarden (the canadian place, not ethnobotanicals)? I've tried emailing info at ethnogarden.com but no response, and I've tried calling at various times in the day and evening, but no one answers the phone there either. If the proprietors are on this list, please reply and let me know how to reach you with questions.

Does anyone else have experience with this company? Are they reliable, is their product good?

Thanks,

Will