[ibogaine] many questions

Nick Labus goosebumpz2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 23:18:06 EDT 2003

Right on

Carla Barnes <carlambarnes at yahoo.com> wrote:I don't know what to say. He does write like Nick. 9
or 10 books worth of it. I never heard of him before
but the movie Last Exit to Brooklyn was very
disgusting. I didn't know he wrote the book. Yuck.

Carla B

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0802131379/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/104-9839238-6915166?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link

http://sbc.yahoo.com