[ibogaine] many questions

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Wed Jun 18 13:28:03 EDT 2003

On [Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 08:57:47AM -0700], [Nick Labus] wrote:

| and  yor life apart i am wrighting this to kill sometime before im off
| to the met clinic and i dont know about your alls clinics but mine has
| a built in drug market attached on all blockjs people constantly walking
| around not wispering not talking but yelling  "xanax,bottle,valium,blows
| and the like" so how can you even just stay on methadone when every
| other and for awhile every day goo ther eand go through the guantlet of
| drug dealers and pill pushers huh Well i am going to canada to do some

Yeah, no doubt.  I always found that highly annoying when I was on
methadone maintenance.  "Cop and go.  Cop and go.  Cop and go.  Drink
da fuckin' met a done and Get out of this neighborhood."

Look occifer.  I am NOT loitering.  I was attempting to purchase my Xanax,
but you are scaring all the dealers away from me.  So, just, like, leave,
and I'll be gone 3 minutes later meng.

| Ibo. HCL. i have hep c  and you know what i hope this ibo helps me see
| wh i dont give a fuck peace out from the beutiful clean city of DETROIT!

Nick, I just wanted to mention that I really enjoy reading your thoughts.
While this particular missive doesn't quite rank up there with your
suicide in hyperspace while tripping on Salvia rant; I just thought I'd
mention that you should read this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0802131379/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/104-9839238-6915166?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link

It's a good book.  Selby wrote the entire novel exactly the way you write
your messages.

You just use more punctuation than he does.

laters,

Patrick