[ibogaine] Morphine

jon ludlam seraphina at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 16 22:24:39 EDT 2003

Dear Brett,
I forewarded your post to Maria, and she replied similarly to Sara, only
different. Her reply is as follows:

My question is this... why does he need oxycontin
for headaches ? Has he tried Imitrex ?
Web Page fror Imitrex is below.

Your Friend and FAN,

Jon Ludlam
http://www.migrainehelp.com/

The Migraine Relief Center
Sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline, maker of IMITREX, the most prescribed acute
migraine prescription medication in the United States.*

If you have migraines or think you may have migraines but have not been
diagnosed, The Migraine Relief Center is here to help you find the relief
you need to take back control of your life.

If you have already been prescribed IMITREX, we can help make sure you're
getting all the multisymptom relief you can from IMITREX and leading the
life you deserve.

*Based on Scott-Levin data for prescription drugs, March 2001.

GlaxoSmithKline, a pharmaceutical research and development company and
sponsor of this site, is dedicated to the better understanding and
treatment of migraine.

Register now to receive updates from The Migraine Resource Library.

Understanding Migraine • Talking to Your Doctor
IMITREX: Multisymptom Relief • The Migraine Resource Library • Online
Resources

Please see Important Information for IMITREX® (sumatriptan succinate)
Tablets.
Please see Important Information for IMITREX® (sumatriptan succinate)
Injection.
Please see Important Information for IMITREX® (sumatriptan) Nasal Spray.