[ibogaine] Pain, ibogaine, drugs, recovery and little old me.

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:06:09 EDT 2003

Brett, I hope you are doing ok. You do sound miserable and pissed off.
I understand that I'd be too.

If I ever need meds for any reason I never go to any addiction docs,
always a regular doc and I never mention the word addiction. I want a
script not a lecture while some guy explains everything he doesn't know
about addiction.

I haven't faced any of those problems in about 2 years now, so it's more
of a bad memory then anything else. I do hope you do ok bro.

Peace out,
Curtis