[ibogaine] Pain, ibogaine, drugs, recovery and little old me.

Allison Senepart aa.senepart at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 11 07:24:21 EDT 2003

You sound so miserable and pissed off.  I hope what you are doing will work
and things will get better.  What are you taking pain medication for???  or
you can tell me to mind my own business.  Whatever best of luck.
PS  I found most doctors etc. don't like you knowing too much.  Sort of
stuffs up their whole self image or whatever.   Allison