[ibogaine] zooming through the brain

paul jackamo pauljackamo at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 19:54:22 EDT 2003

Thanks for the link Bill -

Its exactly the kind of data that make being here on mindvox so worthwhile.

It made me think: Has anyone proposed doing a magnetic resonance imaging
scan of the ibogabrain in full flow ? - The results i imagine would be
interesting, to say the least.

Whilst it may be "intrusive" on one level. I think for those individuals
that have done ibogaine more than once, the experience would be tolerable -
Or has it been done/proposed already, I wonder ?
One distinct advantage I can think of, is having your head immobilized,
avoiding the neccesity of remembering not to move it a milimeter
;-)......"oh fuck,too late" is always the phrase that springs to mind as the
vomiting begins.......

Anyone checked out the early recording by the aphex twin, entitled :
"didgeridoo" yet ?  (imo -an excellent aural map that seems to reproduce the
sounds generated by ibogaine more than anything else i have heard apart from
the twisted dub of african head charge - though it was one of my favourite
trax when i used to play it at free parties back in the early 90's, way
before i took ibo for the first time, so maybe i am biased - still, it would
be cool to get some feedback)

I havent heard the tool album yet - but i am looking forward to giving it a
listen - even if, like the aphex twin, they have never done/heard of iboga -
it doesnt mean that their musical antenna's are not tuned into iboga
broadcasts from the universe next door.

take care everyone.

paul.