[ibogaine] zooming through the brain

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 21:19:40 EDT 2003

Thanks Bill that is really cool :-)

Also appropros of nothing or of looking at the brain
graphic it reminds me of two questions I have which I
think go to Patrick and Randy.

Patrick the Mindvox navigation bar, for some reason I
seem to remember that it is actually a brain?? Is it
or why do I think that. Did we have that conversation
a long time ago on the list or off it?

Randy my question is about Tool. I have finally got a
copy of Lateralus and I still find it hard to listen
to. It's not so much my style of music but I've heard
Opiate and Undertow and interviews with Meynard. And
it is a hugggggge distance from those cd's to
Lateralus. Very huge. Meynard has talked a lot about
his LSD use in interviews but as far as I know and can
tell by searching, he has never mentioned ibogaine.

Did you ever hear him actually say that, or do you
just think that? I understand completely why you think
that because whatever he did he did something and he
did a lot of it. Undertow is one of the most
depressing cds I've ever heard, its Nine Inch Nails
kind of music and Lateralus is something completely
different. I am just very curious if he detoxed with
ibogaine or if he did something else and then followed
it with LSD. He is very open about his LSD use but the
only place I've heard ibogaine linked to Tool is from
you I think? Sorry if I have it wrong but I'm very
curious!

Carla B