[ibogaine] unbiased ibogaine research? how?

Sara sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 3 04:26:41 EDT 2003

What is wrong with making profit ? even the water company makes profit .
People who do research for the farmacutical industry make a fortune ,
why would they change to a non profit research ?
I don't know Dr. Mash in person but I don't think that she makes huge
profits,she could make more money doing something else.

Ibogaine will not go anywhere ,just because the farmacutical industry
Doesn't want it to,It is all about personal interest, that's the drive
Of our materialistic selfish time we live in.