[ibogaine] unbiased ibogaine research? how?

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:34:55 EDT 2003

Good answer bro, good answer :-) and hello :-) Missed your input, visit
your own list more often, you haven't said anything in 2 months :-) I
know I know, you're busy.

Peace out,
Curtis

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:10:52 -0700 "Patrick K. Kroupa" <digital at phantom.com>
wrote:
>On [Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 06:31:50PM -0700], [marcus75 at ziplip.com]
>wrote:
>
>| I write this message with respect to everyone and hope to receive
>the
>| same.
>
>Otay, why not.
>
>I think that people who talk much, do little, and have no actual
>awareness
>of anything even vaguely approaching the facts of a given situation;
>spend
>a lotta time talking bullshit.
>
>On the flipside, that's okay.  I think it's the nature of being
>human to
>bitch about things while doing nothing to effect change.
>
>Unlike people who sit n' spin and talk bullshit, Deborah has spent
>years
>of her time working on ibogaine.  She has never received compensation
>for
>this, very few people have ever said "thanks," and it certainly
>hasn't
>helped her career much.  What it has generated are mountains of
>hate-mail,
>bullshit, and vilification by people who know absolutely nothing
>'bout
>her, what's going on, or what hurdles need to be crossed to get
>from Point
><A> to Point <Z>.
>
>Anybody who wants to work with entheogenic substances in present-
>day
>America has some problems.  The field does not tend to attract the
>best
>and the brightest; it mostly calls out to wackjobs.  "Lessee, okay,
> well,
>work with psychedelic drugs and set fire to my career, or... go
>find
>something else to do with my time.  Gosh, thanks for the offer,
>but I'm
>gonna take a great big pass on all that!  Seeya."
>
>If the current situation, results, and legal status of ibogaine
>are not to
>your liking.  Oh well.  Bummer do0d.  Best of luck finding someone
>who
>wants to align their life, career, and output, with your whims.
>
>I, personally, don't think ibogaine is ever exiting schedule I.
> I don't
>think LSD25 is ever gonna be vacating that spot either; and I have
>Big
>Doubts that MDMA is gonna break loose and run away over to schedule
>II or
>III.  There are a variety of people who think and hope otherwise,
> and
>actually do their best to make change occur, which is pretty cool.
>>

>The bottom line is, LSD has been schedule I the entire time I have
>been
>alive.  But, this really hasn't stopped it from "working."  I don't
>think
>anybody has ever pulled it aside and explained The Situation to
> [...]

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: