[ibogaine] In a clinical setting, you're chances are greater...

tgoodson7 tgoodson7 at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 15:06:48 EDT 2003

Marc:  No offense intended!!  I have read some very good reviews about your
clinic.  And we had the adminstration of the therapy at my daughters home.
Certainly no clinical setting.  I
was not intending to cast aspersions at you or
anyine of similar set-up.  Please, I am a pacifist!!
I am chastised!!

Tommy G.